Sunday, July 10, 2011

Testimonies from the Training "Vision of the Leader" Kurunegala from 13th to 15th June 2011

1. Pastor. Maximus Fernando,
Holy Trinity Church AOG, Pamunugama.

God enlightened me about the process of the fulfillment of His vision in my heart through this training program.

2. Pastor Nihal Fernando,
Voice of Revival Church, Mirihana.

These teachings are very good. It is very useful for my future ministries.

3. Pastor. S. Pathmanathan,
Believers Church, Wennappuwa.

This program was a blessing to my ministry and my life. It helped me to broaden my vision for my ministry.

4. Pastor Anura Jayasinghe,
Calvary Church, Nikaweratiya.

I received a deep teaching.

5. Pastor. S. A. Jeyadeva,
Margaya Fellowship, Dambulla.

I received a new vision through the life of Nehemiah. I renewed my commitment to the Lord through this Training program.

6. Pastor Liyanage Samson Perera,
Church of God’s Love, Alawwa.

I had many short comings to fulfill the vision that the Lord gave me regarding my area (Alawwa). But I learned many principles through this training program.

7. Pastor. W.M. Dinesh Dishan
Apostolic Church, Rambukkana.

This program was truly very good. God renewed my ministry and my life through this program.

8. Pastor. Chaminda Ratnayake,
Assembly of God Church, Bokkawela.

I was encouraged through this training program. I learned that I must fulfill the vision that God gave me. My vision and my ministry are going to change from today.

9. Pastor. Menaka Udaya Lal,
Assembly of God Church, Polgahawela.

The Lord has given me a vision. The Lord has strengthened me of my vision through this training program.

10. Bro. U. A. Indika Thushara Dharmasena,
Bethany Church, Nittambuwa.

I thank God for giving me power for my vision through this training program.

11. Bro. Sherman De Silva,
Four Square Gospel Church , Kelaniya.

This ministry is very valuable because it teaches us how to identify the correct vision and how to accomplish it accordingly.

12. Sis. Amudha Anandi
Bethlehem Church, Chilaw.

I have got a vision through this training program. In future you’ll see me as a great servant.

No comments: