Sunday, July 10, 2011

Testimonies from the Training "7 Stages of Spiritual Growth" Badulla, from 16th to 18th June 2011

1. Pastor. George David,
Siloam Evangelical Mission , Balangoda.

I am strongly convinced that all glory belongs only to Jesus Christ.

2. Pastor. Nihal Fernando,
Voice of Revival Church , Mirihana.

These teachings are real blessings for me to reach others.

3. Mrs. Rachel John,
Methodist Church , Kandy .

These teachings created a deep desire and a longing to become like Jesus in order to please God.

4. Pastor. K.J. R. Jayatissa,
Giralagolla, Girandurukotte.

Part 2 - 'Commitment ',in the “7 Stages of Spiritual Growth” had a great impact on me. I was blessed by the teaching.

5. Bro. Sunith Bambarawewa,
Believers Church, Hasalaka.

The Lord taught me how to go step by step in the growth of my spiritual life and to give all honor and glory to God. I Thank God.

6. Mrs. Lalitha Wickramaarachchi,
Bible Centered Ministries, Monaragala.

The Lord revived my spiritual life through this training program. I thank God.

7. Bro. Sherman De Silva,
Four Square Gospel Church , Kelaniya.

The spiritual life building was very interesting as it is mentioned in 7steps. This is a proper way to learn and teach others.

8. Ms. Chalini Nimeshika,
Assembly of God Church, Badulla.

I learned how to grow spiritually step by step through this training program.

9. Mrs. Shyamali Anoma,
Assembly of God Church, Badulla.

I learned in this training program that we should grow spiritually and whatever we have should be surrendered to God and we should fulfill His expectation.

10. Miss. R. Sarojani,
Kingdom Faith Church, Bandarawela.

This Training program is going to help me to continue my ministry in a better way.

No comments: