Monday, July 19, 2010

Testimonies Received of the
“7 Stages of Spiritual Growth”
Training program held in Batticaloa,
from 20th to 22nd of June, 2010.

1. Pastor. M.C. Lohendran, Believers’ Church, Akkaraipattu.
This training program and the teaching helped me to search and examine my life. Truly this will help to build me up and prepare others also.

2. Pastor Sydney Simon, Christian Church, Koddaikallar.
All teachings convinced me. All the milestones convinced where I stand in my spiritual journey.

3. Pastor A. Amaladas, Shekinah Gospel Church , Arayampathi.
I gained spiritual insight and I repented for my evil things. The Spirit of God is leading me to the likeness of Christ.

4. Pastor J. Sarathsing, A.I.M.S. Church, Valaththapiddy, Amparai.
This training program helped me to examine and correct my life.

5. Pastor S. Ramesh, A.I.M.S. Church, Kalmunai.
This training program helped me to examine my life. It showed me who I am and where I am standing. It helped me to get closer to God.

6. Bro. V. Jeganathan, Zion Church, Manalchenai, Kalmunai.
This study helped me to examine and correct my life.

7. Bro. R. Nickson, A.I.M.S. Church, Vanthaarumulla.
Step 5 in this training program is very useful to my spiritual life. I have taken many decisions through these studies.

8. Bro. Sivanandadaas Ramanadaas, Revival Christian Church, Batticaloa.
Changed me for eternity.

9. Bro. Kumar Sagayarajan, Revival Christian Church, Iruthayapuram, Batticaloa.
This training program and the teaching have taken an important place in my life to reorganize and reprioritize my life. This training program has transformed me into a very good teacher of the Bible.

10. Miss. K. Premathusha, Believers’ Church, Thirukkovil.
The Lord touched my heart through many things mentioned in “Conduct” lesson. It changed my life and I will share this study with others.

No comments: